You are hereBack to top
Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our store and website. If you have a question that isn't answered here, or need additional information please contact us.
Where are you located?
87 Main Street, Belgrade Lakes, ME 04918
Where do I park?
There is free parking right in front of our store along with ample free marking all along Main Street.
What are your hours?
Our Fall 2021 Hours Are:
- Wednesday - Friday: 10 am - 6 pm
- Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm
- Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm
How do I contact you?
By calling or texting: 207-707-2123
Or email: Renee@oliverandfriendsbookshop.com
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Not necessarily. If your order is time-sensitive, please call us to confirm availability.
- I received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No. This just means that we've received your order, you will be contacted when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in-stock orders, we strive to ship them within 3 business days. Delivery time depends on the method of shipping selected. For orders with out-of-stock items, we will provide an estimated date of shipment.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) If you're picking up in-store, we also accept cash and checks.
- You can also pay with your store gift card by entering the gift card number in the order comments.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.